Physical activity can aid in the prevention of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and obesity. Even moderately intense physical activity such as brisk walking is beneficial when done regularly for a total of 30 minutes or longer. Besides exercise can be fun. The summer is a great time to swim, jog, play tennis, or bike. Pressed for time? Try jumping rope for 20 minutes, walking during your lunch breaks, or running in place while enjoying your favorite television program.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Melanie And Derwin To Return To “The Game” 2,480 Shares
Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage 110 Comments
How Verda Byrd Learned She Was White After 70 Years 105 Comments
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural