Here is the extended cut of the last episode of Season 1 of Ask A Black Man! Ladies this is our season finale, so we held out for the good stuff in the end. More eye candy, more honesty–we all thought this was our favorite episode to date due to the true honesty that was provided by our panelists. We’ll warn you now: it may not be easy to digest but the extended version will help you understand their answers a little better.
In this episode, a new panel of men discuss the topic of marriage. MN commenter favorite Devale is joining us for another episode, while LA (Laurence), George Twopointoh, Zarette and Brannue Life represent for the first time on stage. Our lovely host Kela Walker holds it down for the ladies, per the usual. You don’t want to miss the full discussion!
MORE ASK A BLACK MAN:
- Series Sneak Peek [Trailer]
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man [Extended Cut]
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode [Extended Cut]