I think we all sort of know Kanye is looking for his own Beyonce, the way he supports Jay and Bey’s relationship, but somebody jumped the gun when they claimed Kanye thinks his new lady, Kim Kardashian, is his own version of the R&B queen.
Speaking out for the first time on any of the dating rumors, Kanye told US Magazine:
“…of course there are a lot of media inaccuracies surrounding this past couple of weeks [since he dropped the "Theraflu single], especially the ‘She’s my Beyonce’ quote. I would never compare anyone to my friend’s wife.
“Come on now, that doesn’t even sound like me. If I don’t say something in a rap or on Twitter, it’s not true.”
Alrighty then. I would like to note that Kanye says the “Beyonce” quote is an inaccuracy but was mum on rumors these two are dating at all. I guess the lyrics still stand: He’s in love with Kim. (I’m glad that ridiculous quote isn’t true though.)
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Nicki Who? 7 Female MCs Who Could Be Coming For Nicki Minaj’s Spot
- Does Cohabitation Set A Bad Example?
- Think Like A Man Cast Tells Madame Noire Why Folks Need To See This Film
- Please, Baby Baby Baby, Please: 6 Things Men Say and Do When They Want You Back
- Tuesday Talk: Lamman Rucker Discusses Forplai, For Play And Foreplay
- NEW EPISODE: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 4: The Marriage Episode
- Just Like His Big Bro: Usher’s Little Brother Has Custody Drama
- The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Male Virgin