How To Fishtail Braid
Move beyond the basic plait with a fishtail braid. Stylist Tommy Bucket explains how to wear the hairstyle, like Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and Angela Simmons have already done.
Separate hair into two equal sections at the back of the head. Fishtail braiding requires only two sections (not three, like a classic or French braid).
For complete all the steps as well as a video, visit HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boomerang”
- Asymmetrical Hair Styles: 7 Celebs That Are A Cut Above The Rest
- Can You See Me? 6 Signs You May Be An Attention Seeker
- Will You Watch? Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin Snag VH1 Spinoff
- He’s Baaack: Larenz Tate Starring in New Film, ‘Gun Hill’
- Why There’s No Hope For The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Too Soon? SNL Spoofs Trayvon Martin Coverage
- Nicki Minaj’s Family Says She Exaggerated Her Father’s Abuse