Much Ado About Weight Loss Among Black Hollywood
More than ever, celebrities are cashing in on weight loss endorsements. And at some point, I’m sure you’ve all witnessed the countless weight loss advertisements featuring African-American celebrities, with Jennifer Hudson (Weight Watchers),Janet Jackson (NutriSystem), and Mariah Carey(Jenny Craig) being the most recent additions. While, I’m happy at the increase of African-American endorsements and health awareness I’m skeptical as to whether or not these advertisements are giving off the right impression. Are weight loss programs (such as Weight Watcher’s, Nutrisystem, and Jenny Craig) enough to obtain a Hollywood figure?
For the skinny, visit BlackVoices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Hair Do’s and Don’ts According to the Fellas
- Intuition or Evidence: 6 Signs He Has A Chick On The Side
- Better Off Unwed: Couples Who Have Happily Kept A Ring Off Of It
- On To The Next! Women Who Found New Love In The Nick of Time…
- In Between The Sheets: Things All Women Are Insecure About In Bed
- WEEKEND WRAP-UP: Kevin Hart’s (Ex) Wife Not Acting Like A Lady + MORE!
- 6 Things You Can Stop Worrying About Doing For Your Man
- FLASHING LIGHTS! Couples Who Love To Flaunt Their Love