You’ve been dating a guy for a few weeks, things are going great and you want to know to where you stand. You want to make sure he isn’t seeing anyone else, and if you’re being honest, a small part of you wants to know when you can change your Facebook relationship status from “single” to “in a relationship.”
Having the “Define The Relationship” (DTR) talk generally only succeeds in making him feel backed into a corner because he feels like you want something from him — in this case a commitment — that he hasn’t offered up on his own.
The best way to get a man to commit isn’t by pleading your case and making ultimatums, it’s by being the kind of woman who doesn’t need him. Suddenly, he’ll want to be with you. Sound easier said than done? Not really!
Check out all the get-him-to commit tips at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Hair Do’s and Don’ts According to the Fellas
- Intuition or Evidence: 6 Signs He Has A Chick On The Side
- Better Off Unwed: Couples Who Have Happily Kept A Ring Off Of It
- On To The Next! Women Who Found New Love In The Nick of Time…
- In Between The Sheets: Things All Women Are Insecure About In Bed
- WEEKEND WRAP-UP: Kevin Hart’s (Ex) Wife Not Acting Like A Lady + MORE!
- 6 Things You Can Stop Worrying About Doing For Your Man
- FLASHING LIGHTS! Couples Who Love To Flaunt Their Love