In an interview with the magazine Gala, Jada Pinkett Smith finally opened up about all those rumors swirling around that she and Will Smith’s relationship is on the rocks. Rumors were flying that she had picked up a divorce lawyer, was cheating with Marc Anthony (who was a guest star on her now-canceled show, “HawthoRNe”), and that Will even walked in on the two getting it in (and allegedly ran away crying). Even the kids had to go in on a few people through Twitter over the rumors. Though they had their reps speak on the alleged split last year, Jada wanted the world to know in her interview, from her own mouth, that she ain’t going anywhere anytime soon:
“Every year, one celebrity couple is under the microscope. This year, unluckily, it’s us! I almost want to say that we should have been expecting it. Will and I know the truth. We’re waiting peacefully for the storm to blow over.”
“These rumors are completely untrue. I travel a lot because of my work, just like Will does… But our lifestyle hasn’t changed. Before we had the kids, we were already far away from each other quite often because of separate projects.”
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Experienced Racism When…
- Spring Hair Trend Alert: Which Celebs Rocked Ombre Tresses Right, And Who Did It Wrong?
- Printed Pants: Fab Style Or Fashion Faux Pas?
- 6 Things That Should Not Be Distractions While At Work
- Love and Baby Bumps: Yandy Finally Confirms Pregnancy
- NEW MN WEB SERIES: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Raw Reality TV Preview: RHOA Three-Part Reunion
- Cuteness: Louis Bullock (Sandra’s Son) & The Game’s Daughter Cali Get Adorable for The Camera