Jamie Foxx’s Daughter, Corrine, Gets a Jumpstart on Her Modeling Career in Photo Shoot
Another day, another opportunity to highlight a celebrity’s beautiful child. I know you remember Corrine Bishop, the daughter of Jamie Foxx. She was the little girl walking arm in arm with him on red carpets after his star power blew up post-Ray and his Academy Award win. Well, she’s not so little anymore! Now an 18-year-old, Corrine, like many celeb kids, is trying to get her foot in the door, but not in the door of music or acting (well, at least not yet…). Instead, she’s getting her model on for a photo shoot, and thanks to the good folks at BlackCelebKids.com, we’ve got photos to share from it.
I don’t see a whole lot of Jamie on her face like that, but Bishop is indeed a beauty! Those eyes are gorgeous, and she’s giving the camera a lot of fierce-ness without being too over-the-top, under-dressed or provocative. She better work! We’re thinking she will have a long career ahead of her, but what do you think? Check out the photos below!
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Experienced Racism When…
- Spring Hair Trend Alert: Which Celebs Rocked Ombre Tresses Right, And Who Did It Wrong?
- Printed Pants: Fab Style Or Fashion Faux Pas?
- 6 Things That Should Not Be Distractions While At Work
- Love and Baby Bumps: Yandy Finally Confirms Pregnancy
- NEW MN WEB SERIES: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Raw Reality TV Preview: RHOA Three-Part Reunion
- Cuteness: Louis Bullock (Sandra’s Son) & The Game’s Daughter Cali Get Adorable for The Camera