The Southern rapper/actor/single black man with no kids stopped by Madame Noire’s offices recently to talk relationships, women, dating and misconceptions. In part 1 of our interview, Banner explains why he’s sometimes misunderstood. Do you agree with his assessment?
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Experienced Racism When…
- Spring Hair Trend Alert: Which Celebs Rocked Ombre Tresses Right, And Who Did It Wrong?
- Printed Pants: Fab Style Or Fashion Faux Pas?
- 6 Things That Should Not Be Distractions While At Work
- Love and Baby Bumps: Yandy Finally Confirms Pregnancy
- NEW MN WEB SERIES: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Raw Reality TV Preview: RHOA Three-Part Reunion
- Cuteness: Louis Bullock (Sandra’s Son) & The Game’s Daughter Cali Get Adorable for The Camera