There are literally dozens of online dating sites. If you’ve been single anytime in the past decade, you’ve probably even tried a few. Some even claim that they can match you up with your “perfect dream partner.”
Guess what? I don’t believe it can be done! Many sites, even those using fancy algorithms to match you with your soul mate can help you meet and date dozens of people, if that’s all you want. They can even land you a warm body you may believe is your life partner but chances are, you still won’t find the right person for you.
Why? Chances are if the right person was standing right next to you, you might not even notice them. Why, again, you ask? Simple. You may not know yourself well enough to know who you are let alone who you is right for you. Most people are too busy running around trying to be “the person they think everyone else wants them to be” to know who and what kind of relationship would work best for them.
For all the dating tips, visit YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Didn’t You Think They’d Last? 7 Surprising Celebrity Breakups
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Good Times”
- You Remind Me Of My Jeep: 7 Songs That Make You Want To (Joy) Ride
- Ready For The Beach: Swimsuits For Every Body Type and Style
- Gabourey Sidibe and Kelly Ripa Stumble Over Afros, Normal Hair, and Being Americanized
- The Sweet Brown Viral Video: Embarrassed? Why You Shouldn’t Be
- NEW MN WEB SERIES: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- How Old is Too Old? Mayim Bialik (aka Blossom) Still Breastfeeds her 3-Year-Old Son