It’s not quite crispy chicken with fresh lettuce, three cheeses, and french dressing wrapped up in a tasty flour tortilla (I’ll never be able to get that song out of my head by the way) but I’m going to consider Burger King’s new bacon sundae it’s second fail of the month. Note, it’s only the 11th.
I knew there were some people that really believed bacon goes with anything but I never thought a major corporation would buy into it. I think BK is willing to try anything these days, because the fast food chain is testing out an ice cream sundae topped with chocolate and caramel sauce and what appears to be bacon bits with a whole slice of processed pork in Nashville.
According to Grubgrade, this is one of several new items being rolled out at a special Nashville store. Sweet Potato Fries, BBQ sammies (burger, grilled chicken, and pulled pork varieties) and Frozen Lemonades could also be coming our way soon. Those items don’t sound so bad, but this sundae, I just don’t know. I guess that whole healthy fast food movement is done.
Would you try a bacon sundae from Burger King?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Women Who Get/Got Too Into Their Men
- The New Dating Norms: 6 Big Changes In The Dating Game
- You’re Just Not That Into It: Signs That Your Job Isn’t For You
- Madames Who Acted Like Ladies, But Thought Like Men
- Kandi Says Beef With Marlo Almost Turned RHOA Reunion Into A Different Kind Of Show
- Growing Up Fast: Toya and Lil Wayne’s Daughter Reginae Gets Dolled Up For Photo Shoot
- RHOA Salaries Exposed: They’re All Making Bank!
- Cartoon Has a Message for Black Women