Three Signs a Layoff is Near and How You Can Be Prepared
The news hit today that Sony Corp. is set to get rid of 10,000 workers in a major overhaul of the company, seeking to take it out of the red and into the black. Much of the employee scale-backs will come from Sony’s television business, according to reports, and roughly half of the job cuts will stem from recent deals, including the company’s sale of a chemicals company and the new joint operation with Hitachi and Toshiba.
With news like this comes that oh-so-familiar and scary feeling of: Is my job next? Here are three signs a layoff may be coming and how you can be prepared to quickly rebound.
For the complete story, visit BlackEnterprise.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Ways He Wants You To Be Better Than His Last Girlfriend
- The Simmons Family (Including Ex-Wife Valerie Vaughn) Pose For Ebony’s Mother’s Day Issue
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Sheree’s $750K Salary Demand Likely Got Her Cut
- Stripper Vanity Wonder Writes Book On Undercover Butt Shots Culture
- Columnist Fired For Article On What White Parents Should Tell Kids About Blacks
- Am I Raising a Spoiled Brat?
- Beyonce, Jay-Z & Blue Ivy Head to St. Barts