Half On a Baby: Celebrities That Should Hook Up to Procreate
While there are many celebrities who have hooked up then hightailed it, some, like Jay-Z and Beyoncé, are living happily ever after.
Suppose Jay and Bey became the norm? Would that inspire a few other celebs to hook up and go half on a baby? Click through the gallery to find out who would make a great pair when it comes to procreating.
Persia White and Lenny Kravitz
Our first pick was a no-brainer. Both are musicians and actors, have an edgy sense of style and are biracial. Another commonality? Their Bahamian roots. Lenny’s mother hails from the Bahamas while Persia’s dad calls the island his birthplace. With their love for rock-pop music, tattoos, and lots of black, any offspring from the two will surely be talented rock stars if genes have anything to do with it.
Amerie and Tyson Beckford
Amerie and Tyson Beckford are not only stunning individuals, but they have something in common: their African American-Asian heritage. While Amerie was born to a Korean mother and African American father, Tyson was born to a half Jamaican and Chinese mother and Jamaican father of African Panamanian descent. Their piercing almond eyes, amazing smile and talent would equal a house full of heart breakers.
More on Madame Noire!
- Didn’t You Think They’d Last? 7 Surprising Celebrity Breakups
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Good Times”
- You Remind Me Of My Jeep: 7 Songs That Make You Want To (Joy) Ride
- Ready For The Beach: Swimsuits For Every Body Type and Style
- Gabourey Sidibe and Kelly Ripa Stumble Over Afros, Normal Hair, and Being Americanized
- The Sweet Brown Viral Video: Embarrassed? Why You Shouldn’t Be
- NEW MN WEB SERIES: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- How Old is Too Old? Mayim Bialik (aka Blossom) Still Breastfeeds her 3-Year-Old Son