5 Things You Should Never Do Below The Belt
Sometimes the hygienic things we’re told to do down there are in reality not good for our vaginal health. Here’s five things that you should avoid doing to your private parts:
1. Use Soaps With Parabens
We first want to point out that “cleaning” down there doesn’t need to be a huge process. Using harsh soaps and cleansers can disrupt your vagina’s pH level (which is naturally acidic) and cause irritation and discomfort. The vagina is a self-cleaning part of the body that does a great job at keeping things regulated.
That being said, sometimes you do want to freshen up down there. If you feel the need, just make sure the product you use is mild and paraben-free, like these Afterglow Freshening Wipes. Why paraben-free? Here’s the low-down:
For four more below-the-belt tips, visit HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Ways He Wants You To Be Better Than His Last Girlfriend
- The Simmons Family (Including Ex-Wife Valerie Vaughn) Pose For Ebony’s Mother’s Day Issue
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Sheree’s $750K Salary Demand Likely Got Her Cut
- Stripper Vanity Wonder Writes Book On Undercover Butt Shots Culture
- Columnist Fired For Article On What White Parents Should Tell Kids About Blacks
- Am I Raising a Spoiled Brat?
- Beyonce, Jay-Z & Blue Ivy Head to St. Barts