Kandi Says Beef With Marlo Almost Turned RHOA Reunion Into a Different Kind Of Show
Kandi is clearly the most calm and the least rowdy member of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” crew, but apparently she almost got beside herself during the taping of the show’s reunion March 16. Rumors were flying that she got into it with cast hopeful Marlo Hampton, and in an interview with Wetpaint, Kandi opened up about what exactly happened during the show, and how she really feels about Marlo.
“I’m not feeling her at all — that’s no secret,” she told the site. “I mean, for a minute there, the reunion almost turned into a different kind of show.”
When the interviewer asked whether she thought Marlo was acting out for the cameras during the reunion taping in hopes of landing a permanent spot as an Atlanta housewife, Kandi said that’s exactly what was going on.
“I think she was trying to get a job and stay on Housewives because right now, she’s NOT a housewife. But it doesn’t look like she accomplished anything because she’s still not a housewife, and I don’t think she ever will be.”
There goes my theory about Sheree’s replacement. But while the news of her leaving still isn’t confirmed, Kandi does know she’ll be back at least.
“I’ve been told I’ll film the new season of ‘Housewives’ first, then go straight into taping ‘The Kandi Factory,’ so I’ll be taping all year long. It’s going to be a very busy year!
Kandi is definitely a “housewife” I can respect. Will you be tuning in to the reunion?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Ways He Wants You To Be Better Than His Last Girlfriend
- The Simmons Family (Including Ex-Wife Valerie Vaughn) Pose For Ebony’s Mother’s Day Issue
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Sheree’s $750K Salary Demand Likely Got Her Cut
- Stripper Vanity Wonder Writes Book On Undercover Butt Shots Culture
- Columnist Fired For Article On What White Parents Should Tell Kids About Blacks
- Am I Raising a Spoiled Brat?
- Beyonce, Jay-Z & Blue Ivy Head to St. Barts