Cute kid alert! Or I guess Reginae Carter isn’t really a kid anymore, she’s a teenager! And now that she’s getting older, moms has her out there taking promotional photos for a possible acting career. Recently Toya tweeted photos of 13-year-old Reginae as she cheesed it up and posed for a photo shoot. She said, “My princess getting her makeup done by @lovejenmakeup for acting demo and website. #superstarinthemaking[sic].” Hey, if Master P’s daughter Cymphonique could get a Nickelodeon TV show, this young lady better start getting herself prepared for stardom!
Through the photos, she seems to look exactly like Toya, but I do see Weezy in the eyes! Outside of acting, the teen is also doing music (she did have a short stint in the OMG Girlz with Tiny’s daughter Zonnique). She has teamed up with friend Lourdes “Lolo” Rodriguez and made the group, Nae Nae and Lolo, and they’re signed to YMCMB. Cute! Make that money early…
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Ways He Wants You To Be Better Than His Last Girlfriend
- The Simmons Family (Including Ex-Wife Valerie Vaughn) Pose For Ebony’s Mother’s Day Issue
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Sheree’s $750K Salary Demand Likely Got Her Cut
- Stripper Vanity Wonder Writes Book On Undercover Butt Shots Culture
- Columnist Fired For Article On What White Parents Should Tell Kids About Blacks
- Am I Raising a Spoiled Brat?
- Beyonce, Jay-Z & Blue Ivy Head to St. Barts