At 4’11,” stripper/model Vanity Wonder’s body measurements seem too dramatic to be true, and that’s because they are. Standing at 32-23-43, many men have probably wondered how she got a butt like that, and the answer’s not her mama, it’s butt shots. Now, the men’s magazine veteran has written a book uncovering the world of butt-enhancing procedures, titled “Shot Girls.”
In a recent interview with SkinNYC.com, Vanity said she decided to go public about her procedure because there are a lot of misconceptions about why women get butt shots and she wanted to set the record straight since so many women refuse to fess up to getting them.
“I’m tired of people telling me why I did what I did,” she said. “Just because I made this decision for me, doesn’t mean you get to comment on it.”
Vanity seems to be out to prove a point that it’s not just girls with low self-esteem looking to make a quick buck dancing or posing half-naked who get butt shots but that the practice is becoming extremely common among everyday women, and either they should be ostracized as well or the whole butt shot witch hunt should be left alone. According to her, this is a practice that is not going away anytime soon and it’s really no one’s place to judge.
I’m pretty sure Vanity’s trying to follow in Karrine Steffans’ Video Vixen shoes but I’m not sure this book will live up to the hype. You can check out a free chapter preview for the book on her website plus more from her interview here.
Do you think butt shots are a big deal regardless of who does it or to each his own?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Nip & Tuck: Women Who Slipped Their Plastic Surgery By Us
- There Goes the Neighborhood: 8 Ratchet Things You See When The Temperature Rises
- Convenience or True Love: Which Is Your Relationship Made Of?
- MAD MEN: Male Celebrities Who Always Look So Mean!
- Real Love: Weird Signs Of A Good Relationship
- You Can’t Handle The Truth! Things Men Lie About To Spare Our Feelings
- 7 Ways to Encourage Yourself
- Watch Your Mouth! Things You Should Never Say To Your Man