The first family joined the millions of families across the world who celebrated Easter Sunday by attending church. Yesterday the Obamas walked across Lafeyette Square to attend services at St. John’s Church, a block from the White House.
The first lady kept it classy with a slick bun, a Thakoon dress and a cropped black cardigan.
Sasha and Malia, who are growing up quite quickly, looked equally beautiful in their dresses and cardigans.
On Wednesday, April 4, Michelle Obama kicked off Military Child month by swinging by the Walter Reed Fisher House. She brought Easter candies, decorated Easter cards and gave away tickets to the White House Easter egg roll.
Getting a high five from the first lady. How awesome is that?
Hugs for the kiddies!
The Obama family dog, Bo, even took part in the festivities. Too cute!
More on Madame Noire!
- Nip & Tuck: Women Who Slipped Their Plastic Surgery By Us
- There Goes the Neighborhood: 8 Ratchet Things You See When The Temperature Rises
- Convenience or True Love: Which Is Your Relationship Made Of?
- MAD MEN: Male Celebrities Who Always Look So Mean!
- Real Love: Weird Signs Of A Good Relationship
- You Can’t Handle The Truth! Things Men Lie About To Spare Our Feelings
- 7 Ways to Encourage Yourself
- Watch Your Mouth! Things You Should Never Say To Your Man