It seems like Kim Kardashian changes men like most of us change purses: from season to season. Six months after ending her 72-day marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries, reports are swirling that she’s now spending quality time with Kanye West. With Kim’s “love ‘em and leave ‘em alone” dating record, and Kanye’s emo breakup albums (808s & Heartbreak, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy– you see where we’re going with this) the two are an emotional pairing for the record books.
Before Kim hits the record carpet with the “Louis Vuitton Don,” we want to take a look back at Kim’s ever-changing fashion accessory: the men on her arm.
Take a look back at the way they were. If you blinked in the past two years you might have missed some.
Check out the rest of Kim’s boos over the years at StyleBlazer.com. We guarantee there will be some surprises.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: If I Could Talk to My Younger Self, I’d Say…
- Back to the Drawing Board: 9 Black Films That Were Disappointing…
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Waiting on a Ring & Rolling With Frenemies
- SMH: Scorned Lover Posts Nude Pics Of Ex Around Town After Breakup
- 9 Celebs Who Tried The Half-Shaved Hairstyle: Who Made it Fierce and Who Failed?
- I Just Want To Thank Your Parents: Fathers and Mothers of The Most Beautiful Brothers
- Beauty Bests For Belles On A Budget
- Where Are They Now? The Cast and Character of “Martin”