If you’re a naturalista, you know the amount of work it takes to achieve flawless curls—let alone breeze through a morning without battling with your tresses. You’ve probably watched a few YouTube tutorials on twist-outs, Bantu knots and curly crèmes, right? Well, whether you’ve gotten into the groove and found a hair rhythm, or you’re in transition, the experts at Miss Jessie’s newCurl Bar will give you a fresh perspective on your hair (and maybe even a new do’)!
For more information on Miss Jessie’s new Curl Bar, visit StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast and Character of “Martin”
- I Just Want to Thanks Your Parents: Fathers And Mothers Of The Most Beautiful Brothers
- A Story Of Transition: How Growing My Natural Hair Out Helped Me Grow
- SMH: Scorned Lover Posts Nude Pics Of Ex Around Town After Breakup
- Even After Slim-Down, Raven Symone Still Annoyed By Media’s Weight Obsession
- Here We Go Again: Crazy Video Claims Blue Ivy Isn’t A Real Baby
- Beauty Bests For Belles On A Budget
- Did Kerry Washington Deserve The Vanity Fair Cover?