In true Kanye West fashion, the rapper is exposing the details of his love life in a song, except now he’s through mulling over Amber Rose (sort of), he’s dishing on his feelings for Kim Kardashian.
Yes, it appears that for once there was a lot of truth to the rumors that Kanye and Kim are/were/want to be a thing—although Amber calling Kim a homewrecker pretty much sealed the deal on that. Still we hadn’t heard from Ye at all on the subject until now, and in his new track, “Theraflu,” he puts it all out there. Here’s the line that has everybody talking:
“And the whole industry wanna f*** your old G. Only n**** I got respect for is Wiz. And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim ’round the same time she fell in love with him. Well that’s cool, Babygirl, do your thing. Lucky I didn’t get Jay to drop him from the team.”
Anyone else find it interesting he doesn’t have a problem with Wiz snatching up Amber Rose but he thought twice about having Jay-Z, who co-owns the New Jersey Net’s team Kris Humphries plays for kick him off the team? I mean, that’s pretty deep, not to mention the “L” word.
I may be in the minority as far as people who don’t think this relationship is a good idea, but in the interest of saving Kanye another heartbreak I just want him to think about the fact that while he was loving Kim K., she went on to marry someone else. I don’t blame him for being sick over that, but getting back with her will not be the cure.
Are you surprised Kanye admitted to falling in love with Kim?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast and Character of “Martin”
- I Just Want to Thanks Your Parents: Fathers And Mothers Of The Most Beautiful Brothers
- A Story Of Transition: How Growing My Natural Hair Out Helped Me Grow
- SMH: Scorned Lover Posts Nude Pics Of Ex Around Town After Breakup
- Even After Slim-Down, Raven Symone Still Annoyed By Media’s Weight Obsession
- Here We Go Again: Crazy Video Claims Blue Ivy Isn’t A Real Baby
- Beauty Bests For Belles On A Budget
- Did Kerry Washington Deserve The Vanity Fair Cover?