Women Who Get or Got Too Into Their Men
Every woman makes crazy decisions when in love or heartbroken. You almost feel bad for these ladies in the limelight since their decisions are broadcast. Almost.essence.com
Vivica A. Fox was slandering ex 50 Cent all over the media after their breakup. Describing the way he loves as “ghetto” on the Tyra Banks show and even joking about wishing to play the crazy ex in the video “Think of Me.”
Lil Kim endured being a side piece to Biggie for the entirety of their relationship. She even took a beating from his wife Faith Evans but stuck by his side.
Tila Tequila, after her breakup with Casey Johnson, tweeted about making a fake suicide attempt and broadcasted being impregnated by The Game. Is all publicity good publicity Tila? She may have abused the saying.
Even after divorcing NBA husband Kenny Anderson, Tami Anderson drove a hummer with a plate that read HISCASH, just letting the public know that she gets men to shell it out.
Doug Christie’s wife Jackie follows him on the road, forbids him from interacting with other women and insists he change in his own locker room, away from where women can find him
It’s one thing to get a tattoo of your man’s face (a crazy thing) but a man who is a notorious cheater?? Kate Von D’s tattoo is more like a stamp on one of Jesse’s newest conquests.
Angelina Jolie wore a vile of Billy Bob’s blood around her neck. Maybe it was a smart way to give him the STD test he refused to take or check his blood sugar after a night of drinking.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Ways He Wants You To Be Better Than His Last Girlfriend
- The Simmons Family (Including Ex-Wife Valerie Vaughn) Pose For Ebony’s Mother’s Day Issue
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Sheree’s $750K Salary Demand Likely Got Her Cut
- Stripper Vanity Wonder Writes Book On Undercover Butt Shots Culture
- Columnist Fired For Article On What White Parents Should Tell Kids About Blacks
- Am I Raising a Spoiled Brat?
- Beyonce, Jay-Z & Blue Ivy Head to St. Barts