Kerry Washington has been our girl crush for ages. Any time the gorgeous actress is spotted at an event, you can surely bet the image is tucked away in a folder on our hard drives. So imagine how stoked we were to not only see her in the Vanity Fair May 2012 TV Issue, but to also see her guest editor spot on StyleBistro.com where she dished on some of her beauty secrets.
With credit cards in hands and mouse at the ready to purchase every single product she mentioned, we quickly found out that her major must-haves already exist in our kitchens. So what does the Scandal actress swear by? Water and fish oil pills.
For more must-haves, visit StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Early Signs Of They Jealous Type
- Juicy Details, Please: 7 Autobiographies We’d Love To Read
- 7 Men To Run From When Online Dating
- Let’s Put An End To Nose Contouring – For Good
- “Shaunie O’Neal Says She’s Too Old For Jen And Evelyn’s Drama
- Did Kerry Washington Deserve The Vanity Fair Cover?
- Unorthodox Religion: Pastor Puts Stripper Pole In Pulpit To Curb Members’ Lascivious Ways
- “Ask A Black Man” Cast – Meet Devale Ellis