Bentley Kyle Evans
Even if you don’t remember the face, I’m sure you remember Bentley Kyle Evans’s big crazy self as the see-through raincoat wearing man in the DMV trying to flirt with “Martin.” “Look at you, you so almond-y!” That scene was probably one of the funniest scenes on that show hands down, especially when Martin told him off: “First of all, my name ain’t no damn almond!” But don’t get it twisted, that fella was actually the co-executive producer of “Martin.” After the show ended, he became an executive producer for “The Jamie Foxx Show,” a consulting producer for the short-lived “Orlando Jones Show,” and was an executive producer for Tatyana Ali’s web series, “Love That Girl” in 2010.
More on Madame Noire!
- Happy Until They God Married: Broken Celebrity Couples
- Training Day: Things You Should Never Have To Teach Your Man
- Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems: Mega Millions Winner Won’t Share Money With Lotto Pool
- Do You Go Too Hard For Your Favorite Celebrity?
- Uh Oh: Is Swizz Beatz Creeping With His Ex?
- Charlie Bell:Kenya’s Recklessly Spending My Money To Get Back At Me
- An Open Letter To Mary J. Blige Re: Her Bufoonish Burger King Commercial
- What Does It Really Mean To Think Like A Man?