Stay in shape before the summer starts with these great tips!
Spring is here, which means that summer is coming, which means that everyone is starting to freak out about wearing shorts and bathing suits in the very near future. It happens every year. We feel the weather starting to shift and, suddenly, “bikini body boot camps” start popping up all over the place, and everyone you know starts doing a cleanse.
However, In the middle of all this renewed effort and dedication — there’s a roadblock. Actually, several roadblocks:
- Easter — with all the chocolate bunnies and creme eggs.
- Lent — when people often give up food vices, but then go on a splurge once it’s over.
- Passover — replete with traditional foods that are delicious, but not always healthy.
And, for some of us, there is also spring break — a few days of vacation where our healthy eating habits go on vacation too.
More on Madame Noire!
- Happy Until They Got Married: Broken Celebrity Couples
- Training Day: Things You Should Never Have To Teach Your Man
- Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems: Mega Millions Winner Won’t Share Money With Lotto Pool
- Do You Go Too Hard For Your Favorite Celebrity?
- Uh Oh: Is Swizz Beatz Creeping With His Ex?
- Charlie Bell:Kenya’s Recklessly Spending My Money To Get Back At Me
- An Open Letter To Mary J. Blige Re: Her Buffoonish Burger King Commercial
- What Does It Really Mean To Think Like A Man?