Niecy Nash: ‘Black Celebrities Are Not As Sought After’
Niecy Nash’s TLC wedding special raked in nearly 5 million viewers, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that the network gave the comedian her own show, “Leave It to Niecy.” Although she is enjoying her new reality TV-found fame, she tells me she doesn’t have to worry about becoming as famous as the Kardashians for one simple reason: She’s black.
For the complete story, visit BlackVoices.com
More on Madame Noire!
- You Can Call Me Crazy: 7 Women Who Acted A Fool On-Screen…And We Loved It
- 7 Things That Should Signal The End of A Relationship
- “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: Life Of A Single Black Man (Extended Cut)
- He’s No Good For You: How To Stay Away
- Dawn Richards Keeps It Real About Splitting From Bad Boy, Danity Kane And Cheating Boyfriends
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Stolen Kidneys & Treating Your Man
- Be Kareful With Your Kotex! Mold Found On Kotex
- Looking Out: Tyler Perry Gives Bobbi Kristinia A Job