How to know that date number two is not in your future.
All relationships have to start somewhere and that somewhere, most of the time, is on a first date. So, how do we know after that first date if the guy is deserving of our company for date number two?
Well, there are several ways. I’ve heard of women who will give their date a test of some sort such as refusing a menu and asking their date to order for her or trying to pick up the check at the end of the date in order to see how he reacts, in the hopes of gleaning some insight into his personality.
For the complete story, visit YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast Of “227”
- He Wrote That? The Surprising Songwriters Behind Some Of Our Favorite Songs
- 7 Ways Your Relationship Should Get Better Over The Years
- Nice & Slow: R&B Singers Who’ Are A Little Soft
- Make It Last Forever: 6 Ways To Improve Your Marriage
- New MN Series: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 1: The Life Of A Single Black Man
- LaLa Addresses Confrontation With Melo’s Assistant And Open Marriage Rumors
- Backlash To Awkward Black Girl’s Shorty Award Win Is Awkward