I don’t know if you heard the rumors that Rihanna and Ashton Kutcher supposedly have a thang going on but last week TMZ reported Rih Rih was creeping to his house way past midnight, i.e. there was a booty call in their midst.
Well yesterday one bold reporter decided to ask Rihanna about that rumor during a press conference in London to promote her new movie, “Battleship,” and all I know is the look on Rihanna’s face when the reporter asked if Ashton would be coming to London to visit her was absolutely priceless, as was her response:
“Wow, how disappointing was that question,” she said. [Pause for side-eye, flaring of the nostrils, and shaking of the head]
“I’m happy and I’m single, if that’s what you’re really asking.” [Insert subtle eye roll]
So was that a no?
To be fair, Rihanna seemed like she wasn’t in the mood for any type of questions at the press event but that reporter clearly set her off. It does Rihanna no justice to simply relay her reaction so check out the video here and see for yourself. What do you think about her response?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Shequoiya, Cordozar And Other Amusing Middle Names Of Black Celebs
- The Fashion Police’s Most Wanted: 6 Celebrities Whose Style Should Be A Crime
- Chaka Khan, Angela Bassett And Other Celebs Create ‘Super Life’ Video In Trayvon Martin’s Memory
- Tami Roman Suffers Mild Heart Attack
- Would You Let A Man Upgrade You?
- Allen Iverson Says No To Divorce Because He’s Still Getting It On With His Wife
- Introducing Caviar Nails-The Next Nail Trent You’ll Be Beading + How-To Video
- Style To Steal or Girl, Stop: June Ambrose, La La Anthony & Adrienne Bailon”