As if Lady O weren’t busy enough on the “unofficial” campaign trail, hitting all of the late night talk show circuit, now she’s adding commencement speeches to her itinerary. The first lady is scheduled to speak at three graduation ceremonies this year, including one HBCU.
She’ll speak at Virginia Tech University, Oregon State University and North Carolina A&T. The schools may seem unrelated but the decision to speak at each of these institutions was not made lightly. Both Virginia and North Carolina are crucial in the reelection of her husband, President Barack Obama.
And Michelle Obama’s brother, Craig Robinson, serves as the head coach for the school’s basketball team. Nothing wrong with showing a little love to the school that writes your brother’s checks.
Are any of you graduating from or attending graduations from one of these institutions?
More on Madame Noire!
- Shequoiya, Cordozar And Other Amusing Middle Names Of Black CelebsII
- The Fashion Police’s Most Wanted: 6 Celebrities Whose Style Should Be A Crime
- Chaka Khan, Angela Bassett And Other Celebs Create ‘Super Life’ Video In Trayvon Martin’s Memory
- Tami Roman Suffers Mild Heart Attack
- Would You Let A Man Upgrade You?
- Allen Iverson Says No To Divorce Because He’s Still Getting It On With His Wife
- Introducing Caviar Nails-The Next Nail Trent You’ll Be Beading + How-To Video
- Style To Steal or Girl, Stop: June Ambrose, La La Anthony & Adrienne Bailon”