How Long Is It Going to Take For Me To Get Over Him?
Is it taking you longer than you expected to get over your ex? If it’s been over a year and you still feel despondent on your old anniversary, take heart: you’re not alone. In this video from Your Tango.com psychotherapist, author and YourTango Expert Julie Orlov offers advice to one reader who still struggles with her breakup long after it’s ended. First, Julie says, there is nothing wrong with taking a long time to move on after an emotional breakup. “People work through loss and grief in their own time and in their own ways,” she says. So, stop comparing yourself to your friends. Don’t be so hard on yourself just because you thought you’d be over it already. After all, haven’t you been through enough heartache?
Find out what this expert has to say about moving on at Your Tango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I’m A Girlfriend To A Man In An Open Marriage…Part II
- Don’t Get It Twisted: 7 Big Misconceptions About Virgins
- Keep Rising To The Top: Supporting Actresses Who Became Leading Ladies
- 7 Ridiculous Celebrity Rumors People Actually Believe
- Missing Detroit Women Found Buried In Shallow Grave
- Love Without A Limit: Why Women Stay In Bad Relationships
- IRS Taking Every Penny From Nas Album Sales Until His Debt Is Paid
- Vogue Italia’s Haute Mess And The High Theft Of Black Culture”