I do not envy celebrities when it comes to developing and maintaining a relationship in the public eye. The rumors some members of the media are willing to create to get a dollar are really at the expense of a real life relationship. It’s really kind of sad when you think about it. But such is the price of being in the public eye.
Tisha Campbell-Martin, wife to actor Duane Martin, recently took to Twitter to address to some of the drama that’s been swirling around about the “impending” Smith divorce.
“Usually I ignore negativity, but I’m tired of the media attacking TheSmiths. They’re an amazing couple n I wish ppl wld stop perpetuatin LIES.”
See what Tisha had to say about she and the Smith’s relationship at Eurweb.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Shawty Swing My Way! Baseball Cuties We Love
- Brighten Up Your Day! Pops Of Color To Add To Your Wardrobe!
- Keep Rising To The Top: Supporting Actresses Who Became Leading Ladies
- I’m Not Saying She’s A Gold Digger But She’s Not Messing With…
- Ladies, Has It Been Awhile? 6 Ways to Take the ‘Edge’ Off
- Love Without A Limit: Why Women Stay In Bad Relationships
- Are They Related? Black Celebs (And Non-Black Celebs) Who Look Like They Could Be Siblings
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Living Single”