We had so much fun with Amanda Seales when she recently dropped by our Madame Noire offices to talk about her latest project, The Death of The Diva, we just had to ask her what she’s tweeting about these days. In part II of our interview with Amanda Seales, the artist formerly known as Amanda Diva talks about Bobbi Kristina, sneaker wedges, and Willow Smith.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Living Single”
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Herpes Bingo & False Hope
- I’m a BIG Kid Now: 8 Signs You’ve Finally Grown Up…
- The Black Snob Sounds Off: The 7 Kinds of Men Who Make Life Miserable For Everyone
- She’s a Bad Mama Jama: Our Celebrity Girl Crushes
- Skincare Q&A: Uneven Skin Tone, Shrinking Pores and Blackheads
- Stepmom or Stepmonster? Marrying a Man With Kids
- He Had That Masculine Thing DOWN: 8 Mannish R&B Singers