What’s your biggest pet peeve about women? I could think of a few, but probably when they ask a million questions, only to end up not listening and doing what they want to anyway.
What do you think is the biggest mistake that women tend to make in relationships? Thinking they can change a guy!
What is the most annoying question for women to ask? “Can I have your honest opinion?” Because 99.9% of the time, that’s not what they want!
If you can trade lives with one celebrity who would it be? Diddy. The reason I say him is because I modeled a lot of my ambition and drive after his. He worked hard to get where he is and can write his own ticket. He can literally do anything he wants professionally. That’s exactly what I want.
If you could have any job in the world what would it be? I would love to be the General Manager or Owner of an NFL or NBA Franchise. But also to literally be able to write my own ticket. Be at the point that there isn’t anything I couldn’t do, when I want to do it, do it successfully, and then teach younger people how to attain similar success.
MORE ASK A BLACK MAN:
- Series Sneak Peek [Trailer]
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man [Extended Cut]
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode [Extended Cut]