Turns out Usher is diving back into acting.
The R&B crooner is set to play boxer Sugar Ray Leonard in a movie which will chronicle the life of Panamanian boxer, Roberto Durán.
The movie is set to start filming later this year and will also star Robert De Niro and Gael García Bernal.
Usher told the BBC he thinks this is an incredible role. “If you see me in the corners boxing, I’m doing that while working on this album.”
Sounds like it’s going to be a busy year for Usher Raymond.
Do you think he can pull off this role?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Living Single”
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha Live: Herpes Bingo & False Hope
- I’m a BIG Kid Now: 8 Signs You’ve Finally Grown Up…
- The Black Snob Sounds Off: The 7 Kinds of Men Who Make Life Miserable For Everyone
- She’s a Bad Mama Jama: Our Celebrity Girl Crushes
- Skincare Q&A: Uneven Skin Tone, Shrinking Pores and Blackheads
- Stepmom or Stepmonster? Marrying a Man With Kids
- He Had That Masculine Thing DOWN: 8 Mannish R&B Singers