Hi ladies! We’ve been cooking up something very exciting over here at Madame Noire HQ and now we’re ready to reveal a little peek of what we have in store!
Starting Wednesday, March 28, we will be airing our very first talk show, Ask A Black Man. We’ve invited 18 men to appear on our show to give you the low down and share their intimate secrets about love, sex, marriage and relationships. Our talk show features blue collar men, married men, single men, corporate men, young men, older men–all kinds of men–who promised to be open and give us their honest answers to our questions and more. Our host–the lovely Kela Walker from She’s The Boss–will be holding it down for #TeamOvaries and fielding questions to our panel of men.
MORE ASK A BLACK MAN:
- Series Sneak Peek [Trailer]
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man [Extended Cut]
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode [Extended Cut]