Who do you look up to the most? My parents. They came to this country knowing nobody and created something really wonderful for my siblings and me. They are my heroes and everyday I aspire to at least accomplish half of what they did.
What’s your biggest petpeeve about women? Un-kept fingernails and feet
What do you think is the biggest mistake that women tend to make in relationships? Not knowing when to fall back and give a man space. This is usually the way minor issues escalate into big, relationship ending issues. Having the ability and knowing when to just “chill” is a lost art.
What is the most annoying question for women to ask? What are you thinking right now?
If you can trade lives with one celebrity who would it be? Kobe Bryant. I’d get to play sports for a living, be filthy rich, and live on the beach in LA
If you could have any job in the world what would it be? Professional Athlete – still nothing better than playing a kid’s game for millions of dollars a year while feeding that competitive fire.
MORE ASK A BLACK MAN:
- Series Sneak Peek [Trailer]
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man
- Episode 1: The Life of A Single Man [Extended Cut]
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode
- Episode 2: The Dating Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode
- Episode 3: The SEX Episode [Extended Cut]
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode
- Episode 4: The Marriage Episode [Extended Cut]