Though we love a good bold red lip, we also love to opt for the smoky eye and nude lip look from time-to-time. But when you’re a toasty shade of almond, you can’t really rock some of the “nude” colors touted by mainstream outlets. So while there are many ways to get a perfect brown girl friendly nude lip (the easiest is to pat a dab of your concealer on your lips and then finish with gloss), we’ve found five lipsticks to try based on your complexion.
Check out the shades that will match any sun-kissed complexion at StyleBlazer.com.
MORE ON MADAME NOIRE!
- That’s My Cousin! Famous Black Celebrities Who Are Related
- Why I’m Concerned about Lala and Her Fake Full Court Life
- Before the Money, Honey: Women Who Stood By Their Men Before and After the Fame
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “A Different World”
- Confessions of a Loud Black Woman
- Is He Dating Other People? 7 Signs You’re One Of Many
- Trayvon Martin, His Witness and What We Should Be Teaching Our Children About Racism
- Should Black Folks Feel Obligated To Speak To Each Other?