In this edition of our Evening Eye Candy, we check out the chocolate-y goodness of an up and coming crooner with a smooth voice and killer good looks: Luke James. The New Orleans native stopped by our Madame Noire offices recently to, what else? Sing to us. Safe to say he was a delightful interruption that had us melting. Check out why James is getting a lot of applause and acclaim these days. Eye candy and ear candy for sure.
To learn more about Luke James, check out the Bossip interview here.
MORE ON MADAME NOIRE!
- That’s My Cousin! Famous Black Celebrities Who Are Related
- Why I’m Concerned about Lala and Her Fake Full Court Life
- Before the Money, Honey: Women Who Stood By Their Men Before and After the Fame
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “A Different World”
- Confessions of a Loud Black Woman
- Is He Dating Other People? 7 Signs You’re One Of Many
- Trayvon Martin, His Witness and What We Should Be Teaching Our Children About Racism
- Should Black Folks Feel Obligated To Speak To Each Other?