WeTV is gearing up to debut it’s new reality show about the gospel duo Mary Mary and they’ve just released a trailer for what’s to come on the show’s first season.
The series will follow Erica and Tina Campbell through personal and professional conflicts as they try to balance their lives as working mothers and wives. Issues arise when their manager, Mitch Solarek, questions whether their other sister and stylist, Goo, is really capable of giving the gospel act the type of style needed to achieve the level of success he has in mind and that’s where things seem to take a turn for the worst. We’ll also get a glimpse into the sisters’ home lives and Erica’s pregnancy journey, as well as their own career ambitions, which may include going solo.
Overall, this looks like a pretty good show. Check out the trailer and tell us what you think.
“Mary Mary” will premiere Thursday, Mar. 29 at 10pm, with regular episodes airing at 9pm starting the following week. Will you tune in?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- That’s My Cousin! Famous Black Celebrities Who Are Related
- Why I’m Concerned about Lala and Her Fake Full Court Life
- Before the Money, Honey: Women Who Stood By Their Men Before and After the Fame
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “A Different World”
- Confessions of a Loud Black Woman
- Is He Dating Other People? 7 Signs You’re One Of Many
- Trayvon Martin, His Witness and What We Should Be Teaching Our Children About Racism
- Should Black Folks Feel Obligated To Speak To Each Other?