Penn State Student, Joshua Johnson, Tap Dances to Pay Tuition
Can I just say that I love Ellen?! She seems like such a cool chick. She makes people laugh and in between all of that she manages to do some good.
Recently, she helped out college student, Joshua Johnson. Joshua, a student at Penn State University, is struggling to pay his way through college. With loans, grants, scholarships and a part time job, Joshua is still short when it comes to his tuition. So to make ends meet every weekend he travels five hours from Pennsylvania to the Penn Station subway stop in New York City.
While he’s there he tap dances for tips on the Subways. Ellen heard about his story and talent and featured him on her show.
You can learn more about Joshua’s story, watch him perform and see how Ellen helped him out at Black Voices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Drop That Drink! Hidden Calories That Can Ruin Your Diet
- Chemistry Clash! Couples Whose Love Seems Lost…
- What You See Is What You Get: Red Flags Women Ignore
- Ruben Studdard – Life After “American Idol”
- Bedroom Breakdown: What His Moves Really Mean…
- Teeny Weeny Afros & More: Celebrity Women Who Have Done the Big Chop
- It Could Happen to You: Gay Men and the Women Who Date Them
- Style to Steal or Girl, Stop: Jada, J.Lo, Tyra and More Hot Looks and Hot Messes From This Week