There is this stereotypical perception out there that women are total nags when their guys are trying to watch the big game. She’s asking what color paint swatch would look best on the dining room walls, prodding him about where he left the vacuum, insisting that he kill that massive spider, basically doing everything but letting him watch the game… And eventually, when she finally gives up on getting his undivided attention and decides to just sit down and watch it with him, she’s asking questions during key plays, making him miss the game-winning jumper six feet off the three-point line…
Oh, no. You. Didn’t. Just know, seeing that epic moment live is everything. He dies a little inside if he misses it and can’t quite feel the same rush as his buddies when they rehash it the next day at work.
Find out how you can enjoy the game with your man instead of making him miss it at Your Tango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Drop That Drink! Hidden Calories That Can Ruin Your Diet
- Chemistry Clash! Couples Whose Love Seems Lost…
- What You See Is What You Get: Red Flags Women Ignore
- Ruben Studdard – Life After “American Idol”
- Bedroom Breakdown: What His Moves Really Mean…
- Teeny Weeny Afros & More: Celebrity Women Who Have Done the Big Chop
- It Could Happen to You: Gay Men and the Women Who Date Them
- Style to Steal or Girl, Stop: Jada, J.Lo, Tyra and More Hot Looks and Hot Messes From This Week