Around the time “Love and Hip Hop” wrapped it’s reunion there were rumors nearly half the cast was pregnant. Kimbella confirmed hers, Yandy still hasn’t said a word, and now Chrissy has finally spoken on whether her and Jimmy have a little bun in the oven.
Today, she uploaded this twitpic saying:
“By the way that’s my sonogram…… Now you know !!!!!!!”
Before you click, don’t get too excited…the “sonogram” is really a pic of two empty martini glasses, meaning if she’s drinking there’s no baby kicking.
A source supposedly told XXL back in February that Jim and Chrissy have been trying to make a family for years unsuccessfully, adding:
“Jim and [Chrissy] had basically given up… they were like if it happens, it happens.”
For now it looks like it’s not happening and Chrissy’s OK with that.
So, so far we have one confirmed yes and one confirmed no on the “Love and Hip Hop” baby bump watch. I wonder what Yandy’s answer will be?
Were you hoping Chrissy would be pregnant or did you care either way?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Drop That Drink! Hidden Calories That Can Ruin Your Diet
- Chemistry Clash! Couples Whose Love Seems Lost…
- What You See Is What You Get: Red Flags Women Ignore
- Ruben Studdard – Life After “American Idol”
- Bedroom Breakdown: What His Moves Really Mean…
- Teeny Weeny Afros & More: Celebrity Women Who Have Done the Big Chop
- It Could Happen to You: Gay Men and the Women Who Date Them
- Style to Steal or Girl, Stop: Jada, J.Lo, Tyra and More Hot Looks and Hot Messes From This Week