A boyfriend once joked to me before going out of town for a week, “I’m sorry I won’t be around to satisfy your needs.” I laughed. Who was he kidding? I’m not a dude. I don’t go nuts without sex for a few days. Boy was I wrong. Let’s just say, by the end of the week I had bought some triple A batteries and an item that hides in a shoe box. Luckily, my doing-it drought was brought on by something as simple as physical distance, but sometimes, it’s not that simple. And there’s nothing you can do about it but wait.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN