Unlike Ne-yo, Fab doesn’t bring his girl to the strip club with him when he wants to have a good time, and I’m sure he had an absolutely fantastic time spending $28,000 watching girls bend over and touch their toes.
That’s how much TMZ reports Fabolous dropped on lap dances and butt gyrations at a new strip joint in ATL called Diamonds Wednesday night. Just because Em wasn’t there doesn’t mean Fab was alone though, he also brought his boy with him, comedian Kevin Hart, who dropped another $7,000 to look but don’t touch.
As you can see from the pic, money was literally falling from the sky during the party hosted by radio personality Kenny Burns. In a slideshow of their night out, someone’s annual rent is stacked nicely on top of a chandelier, not to mention the amount of money covering the floor. What’s that saying again, it ain’t trickin’ if you go it? I guess.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Harry, George, and Other Random White Boys Who Can Bust A Move
- Listen Up Ladies: 7 Things We’d Like to Say to Our Facebook Followers
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Sleepy Tummys and Office Romances
- Ruben Studdard – Life After “American Idol”
- Editor’s Picks: Toni Morrison’s Top 5 Books That You Should Read ASAP
- Teeny Weeny Afros & More: Celebrity Women Who Have Done the Big Chop
- Former Friend of Phaedra Parks Exposes Her Criminal Past
- What Happened To These Child Stars?