Is Your Wardrobe Ready for Spring?: 5 Must Have Pieces
As temperatures start to rise, you’re putting away those heavy sweaters and down coats. In return, you’re increasingly reaching for lighter, airy fabrics and bold colors. A new season does equal updating your look, but it doesn’t have to mean dropping a load of cash. Just a few key pieces can easily and affordably transition your wardrobe from season to season, and the bright hues of these hot finds are sure to pep up your mood on a sunny day.
Check out these fab pieces at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- What Happened To These Child Stars?
- Tell ‘Em Why You’re Mad: Ladies, Are We Way Too Hard on Each Other?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Sleepy Tummys and Office Romances
- White Female Rapper: New Wave in Hip Hop or Pure Minstrelsy?
- What You Can And Can’t Fix About Your Sex Life’
- Hair-Raising!: Real Life Hair Horror Stories
- Six Blacks Who Made Forbes’ Billionaire List
- She’s Trying to Erykah Badu Me: 7 Men Whose Style Changed For Their Lady