Ruben Studdard has somewhat struggled to consistently stay in the limelight since he won American Idol in 2003. Over the years, Studdard has gone back and forth with producing gospel albums and R&B albums, and has flown above and below the radar. In part one of our interview with Studdard, we asked him about his thoughts on American Idol and how life has changed for him since winning the big contest.
More on Madame Noire!
- What Happened To These Child Stars?
- Tell ‘Em Why You’re Mad: Ladies, Are We Way Too Hard on Each Other?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Sleepy Tummys and Office Romances
- White Female Rapper: New Wave in Hip Hop or Pure Minstrelsy?
- What You Can And Can’t Fix About Your Sex Life’
- Hair-Raising!: Real Life Hair Horror Stories
- Six Blacks Who Made Forbes’ Billionaire List
- She’s Trying to Erykah Badu Me: 7 Men Whose Style Changed For Their Lady