Last season of “Lala’s Full Court Life” was all about Carmelo’s big move to the New York Knicks and Lala attempting to expand her career in front of the camera, but now that the couple has settled into life in the big apple, it seems there may be trouble in paradise on season 2.
VH1 has released a super trailer for the upcoming season of the show, and it looks like Lala is struggling more than ever to stay connected to Carmelo with both of their busy schedules. In the same way that Lala is feeling neglected by Melo, Lala’s ride-or-die girls, Po and Dice, seem to be feeling like red-headed step children while Lala’s career takes off. Kelly Rowland, Monica, Christina Millian, and tons of Lala’s other friends will also make guest appearances this season as we watch Lala try to balance being a mother, entrepreneur, and wife of an athlete, while still managing to have fun with the girls.
Initially, I couldn’t get into Lala’s show last season, but after four or five episodes I really started to like her down to earth personality and her loyalty. I’m just hoping all is well with her marriage.
Season 2 of ‘Lala’s Full Court Life’ debuts Monday, March 19, at 9pm. Check out the trailer and tell us what you think. Do you plan on watching?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- What Happened To These Child Stars?
- Tell ‘Em Why You’re Mad: Ladies, Are We Way Too Hard on Each Other?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Sleepy Tummys and Office Romances
- White Female Rapper: New Wave in Hip Hop or Pure Minstrelsy?
- What You Can And Can’t Fix About Your Sex Life’
- Hair-Raising!: Real Life Hair Horror Stories
- Six Blacks Who Made Forbes’ Billionaire List
- She’s Trying to Erykah Badu Me: 7 Men Whose Style Changed For Their Lady