From The Fabulosity Files: Michelle Rocks Marchesa At State Dinner
Our favorite First Lady of all time always inspires us with her style, whether she’s rocking designer gowns or J.Crew pieces. Last night, at the state dinner in honor of British Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha Cameron, Michelle-O rocked a dark teal Marchesa gown and an intricate pearl necklace by Tom Binns.
Samantha Cameron must’ve gotten the memo to wear blue as well. She rocked a vibrantly blue, floor-length patterned dress by British designer Alessandra Rich.
Let’s get a glimpse of the back of the dress, shall we?:
More on Madame Noire!
- What Happened To These Child Stars?
- Tell ‘Em Why You’re Mad: Ladies, Are We Way Too Hard on Each Other?
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Sleepy Tummys and Office Romances
- White Female Rapper: New Wave in Hip Hop or Pure Minstrelsy?
- What You Can And Can’t Fix About Your Sex Life’
- Hair-Raising!: Real Life Hair Horror Stories
- Six Blacks Who Made Forbes’ Billionaire List
- She’s Trying to Erykah Badu Me: 7 Men Whose Style Changed For Their Lady