From BlackEnterprise.com, by Janell Hazelwood
For many women, a power look doesn’t just end with the right outfit or shoe. It’s a head-to-toe story of branding that tells who they are, what they do and how well they do it.
Putting that best face forward is important, whether they’re closing deals, working with clients, traveling the world or starting that next venture. In today’s image-conscious business world, make-up is no longer just for movie stars and glamour girls, as many working women recognize the importance of presence, accentuating their best features and embracing the power of femininity.
Frank Guyton, celebrity make-up artist and artistic director at Black Opal, helped four professional women tap into their wow factor, with beauty looks that can go from the office to after hours.
Take a look at these before and after make-up makeover shots from these professional power players at Black Enterprise.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where’s My Belt!? Children of Celebrities Who Have Acted a Fool
- Switch Up the Style for the Season: Hair Suggestions for the Spring
- Double Take! Celebs’ Who Look Just Like Their Parents
- Golden Girls! Gorgeous Gold Accessories – EDITOR PICKS
- 7 Things Most Men Learn About Women Eventually
- Black Celebrity Twins Besides Tia & Tamera
- First Look: Fantasia’s Baby Boy Dallas Xavier
- Nothing But Natural! Great Hair Blogs For Natural Sistahs