Now that’s a big ‘ol baby.
A new mother from Southern California was surprised to find out that her newborn, who was initially slated to weigh about nine pounds (still a pretty big size), was born last Thursday at 13 pounds and 14 ounces. Jayden Sigler had to be delivered via Cesarean section, and when he was finally up and out, according to the Associated Press, his mother Cynthia asked, “How’d he fit?” The doctor who delivered “little” Jayden, Dr. Jerald White, said that the boy was among the biggest he helped bring into the world since starting at the hospital, Tri-City Medical Center, in ’61. Though he was a big guy to deliver, Dr. White said his weight didn’t make his entrance into the world too hard on the doctors. For Cynthia, I’m sure she would say he made things a bit complicated for her though. Per the usual, the new mom says all the clothes she bought for her new son will have to be returned for some pieces with a little bit more room. She’s got that right.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where’s My Belt!? Children of Celebrities Who Have Acted a Fool
- Switch Up the Style for the Season: Hair Suggestions for the Spring
- Double Take! Celebs’ Who Look Just Like Their Parents
- Golden Girls! Gorgeous Gold Accessories – EDITOR PICKS
- 7 Things Most Men Learn About Women Eventually
- Black Celebrity Twins Besides Tia & Tamera
- First Look: Fantasia’s Baby Boy Dallas Xavier
- Nothing But Natural! Great Hair Blogs For Natural Sistahs